Nutrium is now a software which can provide a more complete service to a wide range of countries and professionals when prescribing a meal plan. After adding food databases such as the Portuguese Food Composition Table, Brazilian Food Composition Table, and USDA database (United States Department of Agriculture) there are now available more than 8 different databases, with an overall of 11.000 foods.
What food composition databases have we included?
The new databases are:
- Spanish Food Composition Database (BEDCA, UGR)
- Canadian Nutrient File, Government of Canada (CNF, GC)
- French food composition (CIQUAL, ANSES)
- McCance and Widdowson’s The Composition of Foods integrated dataset (CoF IDS)
- Composition tables of foods and Greek dishes (CTFG, HHF)
- Food Composition Database for Epidemiological Studies in Italy (FCDBE, IEO)
- Irish Food Composition Database (IFCD, UCC)
- Food Composition Tables (PFCT, NFNI)
How can you customize your account to include these new food composition databases?
You only need to click on your profile name and select
Once you find the
Food Composition Databases section select the ones that will be useful for you. They will appear on your search box when creating a meal plan.
You can’t find the food composition database you were looking for?
Let us know which food databases you want available. We will work on the possibility to add them as well.